Beginner to expert sellers can build and manage visually stunning online stores with Bluehost’s curated solutions that simplify the website building experience
Jacksonville, FL, September 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/—— blue hostOne of the largest WordPress hosting providers in the world, today announced the launch of its new commerce solution, by combining the YITH plugin and WooCommerce, customers can easily launch their online store and make using WordPress easier. To meet everyone’s need for a simple, convenient online selling solution, Bluehost’s new commerce solution combines the power of WordPress, the versatility of WooCommerce, and the elegant simplicity of a YITH plugin to make it easy for users to create a truly stand-out The rest of the online store.
From mobile responsive e-commerce sites to powerful connections to all major online marketplaces, Bluehost’s commerce solutions enable users to confidently sell products anytime, anywhere. Affordable all-in-one commerce solutions enable users to build powerful online stores. Users can easily accept payments, make sales in popular marketplaces, schedule calendar appointments, ship new customer orders, print labels, and add advanced features like gift cards, wish lists, customer account pages, and more. Website owners will save time and effort maintaining every aspect of their e-commerce business, all from one platform.
Bluehost’s commerce solutions make selling online easier and save customers hundreds of dollars by bundling enhanced plugins.
“We have so many customers around the world with unique needs and varying levels of online store building expertise,” says Ed Jay, President of Newfold Digital, the parent company of Bluehost and YITH. “With the launch of Bluehost’s new commerce solutions, our team is addressing the needs of small businesses looking for the flexibility and power of WordPress but wanting the simplicity of going live and selling. We deliver a curated experience to perfection The balance of power makes each of our customers who are looking to grow their business feel safe, secure and functional by leveraging the power of WordPress and delivering it to users in an intuitive and native way.”
Bluehost’s commerce solutions provide the perfect combination of features and tools, plugins and guides online sellers need to start and grow their online business, including:
- Easily create an online store: Bluehost’s new commerce solution features an easy-to-follow onboarding experience. Answer a few simple questions and users will have the right base page to launch their website in minutes. A guided onboarding experience walks users through the setup process for common features of an online store, such as payment processing, tax information, shipping, and managing product inventory.
- WooCommerce and Enhanced YITH plugin: Both of Bluehost’s commerce solutions come with WooCommerce and the enhanced YITH plugin. YITH is one of the largest sellers and developers of WooCommerce plugins for WordPress, with nearly 2.3M Active installation and over 100 plugins to professionally solve critical e-commerce needs. Including payment processing, gift cards, wish lists, appointment bookings, shipping, product search/filtering and customer account creation, giving users everything they need to build an online store at an easy low price.
- Sales across multiple markets: Whether users are selling on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, or any other type of marketplace, the Bluehost Online Store + Marketplace plan allows customers to manage their inventory from one centralized dashboard. This allows them to analyze which marketplace is the best place to sell their products and track inventory in real-time without logging into multiple dashboards.
- Yoast SEO: The #1 WordPress SEO plugin powering over 13 million websites. Produced by world-renowned SEO experts, Yoast SEO is full-featured and designed to help visitors and search engines get the most out of their website. Newfold in August 2021.
- The new WordPress eCommerce block theme “Wonder” is pre-installed: Take advantage of WordPress’ block editor and Wonder’s 24 modes to focus on your store and six different style variations. YITH, the world’s leading provider of WooCommerce plugins, was acquired by Newfold March 2022built Wonder with their WordPress commerce expertise.
- Professional Services and 24/7 Expert Support: If you get stuck creating an online store, live chat, or call +1(888) 401-4678, in-house Bluehost experts are always available to help customers get online and support them.
For more information on Bluehost commerce solutions, including product features and details, please visit Bluehost.com.
Bluehost is a leading provider of web hosting solutions focused on WordPress. Since its inception in 2003, Bluehost has been trusted by millions for making it easy to build, grow, and manage successful WordPress sites. Bluehost offers a suite of WordPress solutions designed with the perfect combination of guidance, tools, and expertise to build professional websites. Bluehost is part of the Newfold Digital family of brands.For more information about Bluehost, visit Bluehost.com.
About Newford Digital
Newfold Digital is a leading web and commerce technology company serving nearly 7 million customers worldwide. Our portfolio of brands includes: Bluehost, CrazyDomains, HostGator, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com, Yoast, YITH and more, established in 2021 by leading web service providers Endurance Web Presence and Web.com Group. We Help clients of all sizes build a digital presence of deliverables. With our wide range of products and personalized support, we pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to meet their online business needs.Learn more about Newfold Digital at New Folding Net.
Source Bluehost; Xinfeng Digital