Editor’s Note: We earn commissions from Forbes Advisor’s affiliate links. Commissions do not affect our editorial opinions or reviews.
The company you choose to host your company website is very important. You want to make sure you get a hosting plan that is not only within your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need without compromising performance. Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms on the market today that can help you keep your website alive, secure, and running smoothly. Today’s leading platforms offer extensive online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
Here are some of the best web hosting deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Hostinger’s web hosting usually starts at $9.49 per month, but with this Black Friday deal, you’re only paying $1.39 per month.
How Hostinger Works
Hostinger is one of our favorite values in web hosting. This year, the company cut its already cheap service plans by 85%. For example, the company’s entry-level single shared hosting plan is down to $1.39 per month. This deal is a great opportunity to build your company’s online presence.
Learn more on Hostinger’s secure website.
A2 usually offers its web hosting services starting at $10.99 per month. The company’s Black Friday deals bring the price down to $1.99 per month.
How A2 Works
A2 is one of our top choice web hosting services for its affordable price and impressive feature set, which includes a free SSL certificate, free website builder, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This Black Friday, A2’s hosting plans are up to 82% off, meaning you can get your website up and running for as little as $1.99 per month.
Learn more on A2 Hosting’s secure website.
Dreamhost’s web hosting usually starts at $4.95 per month, but with this Black Friday deal, you’ll pay just $2.95 per month for 12 months.
Learn more on DreamHost’s secure website.
How Dreamhost Works
Dreamhost has all the tools you need to get your website up and running. Every plan comes standard with massive online storage, unlimited bandwidth, and SSD storage to help your website load quickly. For Black Friday, Dreamhost offers up to 79% off and lets you host your company’s website for $2.95 per month.
More Exciting Black Friday Deals to Boost Your Business
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, plus an additional 30% with code FORBES30.see transaction
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29/month for 24 months.see transaction
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $2.03/month for 36 months. Plus, get an extra three months for free.see transaction
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17/month for 24 months.see transaction
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21/month for 24 months. Plus, get an extra three months for free.see transaction
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $4/month for 12 months.see transaction
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32/month for 12 months. Plus, get an extra three months for free.see transaction
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39/month for 36 months, plus three months for free.see transaction
- 70% off Quickbooks for the first three months, with plans starting at $4.80/month.see transaction
- Freshbooks are 60% off for the first six months, with packages starting at $6.00/month.see transaction
- Sign up for Ooma to get free calls. Options vary by contract term.see transaction
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $18.95/month.see transaction
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I host my own website?
You can host your own website. However, you need to handle all the components of web hosting yourself, such as server hardware, security measures, and a stable high-speed internet connection. This requires more time and resources than most small businesses can afford, so we recommend an affordable web hosting service that can host your website on their servers and keep it safe and online.
What is Shared Web Hosting?
Shared web hosting is one of the affordable web hosting available to small businesses and individual users. Shared hosting plans mean that your website is hosted on a server that also hosts other clients’ websites. This is usually fine for small businesses, but it can cause slowdowns if many people are trying to access the server at the same time. If you want speed and reliability, you might want to go with a dedicated hosting plan.
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and any service plan you choose. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while more expensive plans tend to offer dedicated servers on top-of-the-line hardware and prioritize customer support.
What does server uptime mean?
Server uptime is the amount of time that a server is fully operational and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow fails and shuts down, it means that the website on the server cannot be accessed. Naturally, most clients want to ensure as many visits to their website as possible, so many web hosting providers guarantee a certain amount of uptime in their service plans. Many vendors guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise the customer will get some kind of compensation for their trouble.