🌱 Police Confirm Arrival of Seminole Heights Armed Robber + Lunch Lady
Hello everyone! It’s me, Carlos Hernandez, you are Tampa’s daily owner-return to your inbox, you need to understand everything that happened in today’s community. Today’s briefing includes the following news:
- 🎄 Water Street Tampa will hold its first Season Spectacular festival on November 18th this month.
- 🥗 Proper House Group has opened a new concept called Lunch Lady at Sparkman Wharf.
- 🚓 Tampa police have identified a suspect in the Seminole Heights armed robbery that resulted in the death of a pet dachshund last week.
Today is National Candy Day. Are you enjoying all the deals after Halloween?
But first, today’s weather:
Yes, there is plenty of sunshine. High: 86 Low: 69.
🏡 Attention, Tampa real estate experts! We now offer exclusive sponsorship opportunities for agencies interested in reaching local clients and standing out from the competition. Click here to learn more.
Here are the headlines from Tampa today:
1. Tampa International Airport kicked off new direct route between wednesday Tampa and London Heathrow and Virgin Atlantic’s Sir Richard Branson. The new route will serve more than 190,000 seats per year and will be the only connection between Tampa and the hub. The inaugural flight took place on Thursday. (Tampa Patch)
2. Water Street Tampa will be held for the first time Spectacular holiday celebrations of the season on water street Friday, November 18. Activities with holidays will include photos with Santa Claus, live music, the silent Disco, hot chocolate bars and seasonal cocktails and bites with the theme of holidays. (this is Tampa)
3. proper house group opening a TonSparkman Wharf’s third concept Call lunch lady, according to an announcement from Strategic Property Partners on Thursday. The concept will sell freshly made salads, sandwiches, juices and teas. (Subscription: Tampa Bay Business Journal, Free: That’s So Tampa)
4. Tampa detectives are investigating Discovery of human skeletal remains in a vacant property 200 blocks of West Emily Street on Wednesday. The investigation will continue to seek to understand the cause of death and the identity of the remains. (Tampa Patch)
5. The police have suspect identified inside Shot dead a man’s pet dachshund exist Seminole Heights During last week’s armed robbery. The suspect is 17, and police say the accused teen nearly killed the man who ran away from the man who opened fire on the victim. Police used surveillance footage from neighbors to track down the suspect. (WFLA)
Today in Tampa:
- Florida Bitcoin and Blockchain Summit November 2022 At the Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore. (8:30 AM)
- wagging tail Unity in Tampa. (9 am)
- Munchkin music at the root. (9:30 am)
- Contemporary Art Museum of Contemporary Art of South Florida presents 2 exhibitions. (10 o’clock in the morning)
- four years strong In Orpheum. (6pm)
From my notebook:
- tampa bay pirates Sharing: “Rugby Research Senior President Jackie Davidson (Jackie Davidson) joined Salty Dogs, talking about contract negotiations, etc.” (Tanpa Bay pirate via Facebook)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Share: “Hey, Pass member! Remember to save the date Exclusive Christmas Town Preview On Sunday, November 13th, prepare previews to choose entertainment and cooking elements to start holidays! ” (Busch Gardens Tampa Bay via Facebook)
- South Tampa Chamber of Commerce Share: “🎉Congratulations Chubby’s Super Sub & pizza in their 40th anniversary! Thank you for helping the Nanda Chamber of Commerce for helping the ribbon -cutting ceremony to celebrate! “South Tampa Chamber via Facebook)
- Tampa Shared: “Did you know Tampa has a year water restriction? Water is a precious resource, which is why it is important to understand the rules. ” (City of Tampa via Facebook)
More sponsors from us -thank you for supporting local news!
You’re officially in the loop today! See you tomorrow, next update.
— Carlos Ernades
About me: Hello everyone, my name is Carlos Hernandez, I am a gourmet writer, and has more than 10 years of experience in the industry. I wrote the food blog Carlos Eats (http://www.carloseats.com), and contributed to several food newspapers and magazines related to articles related to food.
Is there news tips or suggestions that are about to come?Contact me at [email protected]